REAL WOMEN ATLANTA MAGAZINE OFFICIALLY RELAUNCHES
On Thursday, July 22, 2021, RWAM officially relaunched the magazine after the pandemic put a pause in our programs.
Supporters of the magazine celebrated the relaunch that evening with the host Comedian, Michelle Hodges, better known as Mz. Wallstreet, the cleanest woman in comedy. RWAM surprised and honored Dr. Lois Keith of the NCNW with the Lifetime Achievement award.
Guests had opportunities to win gifts and prizes, like custom made Fedora hats presented by 1820 Hats, Cash, a free trip anywhere in the world, tickets to a play, free legal services from Attorney, EllaKisha O’Kelley and so much more.
Publisher, Charmaine Moss, spoke that night about, “Changing your perception.” She said, “Far too many times we only see life from the ground level.” “We need to get to place of height or get up off the ground to see a different perspective of life”, she said.
RWAM has added several new platforms to give more Black women an opportunity to be heard. Here are a few of the
• Feature Stories – We are now accepting inspiring stories about incredible women. These stories must be transparent. The editorial team does decide which stories are chosen.
• Become a writing partners – This means you would provide content that would be used on our website, social media platforms or print issues.
• Real Women Wednesdays – This is a paid promotional item that profiles a woman each Wednesday. This item is apart of our E-Blasting marketing which goes to over 15,000 people every Wednesday. The cost of this item is $150.
• Women 2 Watch – This is a paid section that gives women the opportunity to have a head shot along with their bio on our website or in one of our upcoming printed issues.
• Display ads – You can have a display ad on our websites and/or in our upcoming printed issues. Rates are available upon request.
• Master Mind Classes – These classes give you as the expert in your field the opportunity to promote your business in a lunch and learn setting. They must be subjects that will add value in black women and help them become a better version of themselves. (Cost to be determined)
For more information, Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org